3.06.2007
Thank You!
Thank you all for your sweet comments and congratulations yesterday! I have said it once and I am saying it again - if there is one thing I hate about blogger it is the fact that I cannot email you each back from your comment. I appreciate all of the comments though and thanks for visiting my blog - I am sure it is mostly boring - LOL! Nothing new today - day off of work and I am pretty sure I will stay in my jammies most of the day! I don't have my tahoe since it is getting fixed so I couldn't go anywhere even if I wanted to, which is fine! I did a little cleaning already this morning and will probably keep picking away at things yet this afternoon. I hope to get a page or two scrapped with some of Janet's templates that I picked up at her great anniversary sale this past weekend! I've also gotten a couple great kits to play with too from Dawn Stocstill and from Audrey Neal! I hope you all have a great Tue.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I didn't get to say it yesterday so I will today - Congratulations! How exciting!
Post a Comment