
Credits seen HERE
I had fun with these two LO's. I seem to do a lot more LO's of Braelynn for some reason - or at least I have more of her which kind of makes sense b/c she is older, but I thought I should catch Selah up a bit! These LO's were done with templates by Janet Phillips and I am doing a little challenge that she has going on to actually use some of the things you bought from her and get LO's done - So I am using a pack of her templates (three in the Gotta Scrap Now 2 pack), and then I will link her up to the three LO's and I will get to pick a new pack. What a generous offer! Plus I get some LO's done. I am working on my third LO today - started it last night, but fell asleep at 9:15 b/c I have been so tired with this pregnancy! I can't plan on getting anything done at night!
Tomorrow I get to go to our church for a Craft Day. It is from 9-5 and everybody brings whtever craft/hobby they do and they can work on it all day, uninteruppted! I am very much looking forward to it, because like I stated above - I can get no scrapping done at night lately so it will be nice to sit there and just scrap away. I don't think there is even wireless internet so I won't even be able to distract myself on the internet. Just me and my scrappin supplies. Anybody who lives by me - you are more than welcome to join me there if you need a day of scrapping! Sarah - you should come and learn all about digi scrapping - I swear you need to get into it with all of the cute pictures you have! Marci - I haven't seen any new LO's from you lately - you need to have a day too!!! OK - I'll stop bugging you gals!
Staying home tonight having tacos and not sure what we will do tomorrow night when I get back from scrapping. Kyle will probably be sick of just sitting at home! Sunday is my first Sunday in a long time that I have off of Children in Worship and will actually be able to sit and enjoy a sermon and worship. I am truly missing it. I need that refreshment I think. I only do Children in Worship every other week, but it seems like then the week I don't have it we are either going to something else, I am in nursery, or like last weekend Kyle took the kids swimming at the hotel pool where I stayed. So hopefully I can worship and listen and not be distracted by my kiddos! I have been feeling pretty good pregnancy wise - just a little nauseousness and I am the lucky gal that gets a TON of zits. I would rather have that than puking, but I just wish that once I could have the healthy glowing skin that most pregnant women get. Not me - I get red big nasty, impossible to even cover up zits! I feel like I am going to have another girl - partly b/c this pregnancy is so so similar to all my other pregnancies! But who knows - maybe it's a boy. Either way - as long as he or she is healthy and well!
OK - I have rambled on for long enough about absolutely nothing and I am sure no one is even reading this far anymore so I am signing off for the weekend! Hope you all have a great weekend, and God bless you all this weekend!




5 comments:
wishing you a nice glowing skin...Lol..I don't think lots of women have so, most get all puffy and red...Lol...
Love the layouts you posted here, they're very pretty !!
no plans for me this weekend! i wished i lived by you so i could come to craft day!
have fun!!!
hey girl, you always look so cute when you are preggers....so don't worry about a few zits. i will for sure see you tomorrow. not sure how long i will stay but i'll pop in after noon.
I soooo hear you on the church thing! Last week was nursery, this week church school...ugh!
Enjoy your craft day! What a great idea!
Thanks for the official invite to craft day- I actually thought about going, but we are going out to breakfast and then Cobe has a soccer game at 11:00. He has invited a friend to spend the night and another friend over tomorrow afternoon, so this weekend won't work. BUT, I would LOVE for you to teach me how one day. Maybe we can have a me and you day soon????? When Cobe saw the LO of Selah reading, he said, "That looks JUST like Sadie Mom!" I thought so too! They were adorable together yesterday at MJ's. They will have so much fun growing up together. Have a good weekend- see you at church Sunday. Meant to ask you yesterday how this preg was going so I was glad to read about it. Love, me
Post a Comment