This first one I actually got into a LO already yesterday afternoon - it is for the Lilypad blog challenge this week.

And here are a few more pics!
Kyle and Braelyn worked on their two pumkins - Both were pretty greusome. Braelyn's was a skull, and Kyle's was just a puking pumpkin. See the bottom pic!
Lindsey (my cousin) helped Selah do her pumpkin. They did a cute pumkin heart eyes and a cute mouth.
I carved Gracyn during the 10 minutes that I wasn't holding her. No just kidding, but I felt like i had her all night and missed out on quite a bit of the festivities b/c of it. Such is life with a 4 week old I guess.
Lindsey and Selah - being cute as ever!
And here are the finished pumpkins - Notice Kyle's pumpkin puking in the back, Braelyn's to the right. Selah's in the middle, and Gracyn's front/center. I just did a bunch of circles, squares, & stars around it. It was a tiny pumpkin so I thought that would be best.
This morning was one of those mornings that NOTHING went right. Braelyn and Selah fought ALL morning. Selah was HORRIBLE. I don't even know how to explain it, nor do I know what to do. She got like three time outs - as did Braelyn. I just want them to play nice together and I want Selah to not whine. I am not sure how to instill this in them. I try to be nice and calm about it, but I just can't. Any advice on what to do or how to handle this would be great! Since I have already told you all about my week I guess I can sign off. Back later in the week!
MandaKay



4 comments:
Great pictures- sounds like a fun night- cute pumpkins (except Kyle's- doesn't he do that one every year? haha) No advice on the fighting kids- hopefully it is just for today and tomorrow will be better! I think all siblings go through times when they are best buds, and others when they are worst enemies. The best memories I have of my brothers are our knock-down-drag-out fights! :-) It's even better if mom DOESN'T catch you in the act!
Looks like a fun tradition with your family and very cool pumpkins!
i wish I had some words of wisdom about kids, but unfortunately my girls seem to only speak "whine"! they totally do go through phases where they don't want to have anything to do with each other, but they pass. i think whining is built into most little girls though. :(
Ahhhhhhhh, the whining... what a joy that is! If you get any great advice, let me know, my 6yo is a pro though if your kids need coaching at all (need to improve or anything...) :) Pumpkins looks great, what fun to make it a big party!
Hey manda!
Was nice talking to you again today! these pictures of the girls are so cute i love them!
I could tell when I called today that it was a busy household :)
I will call you sometime soon to come see the new little one :)
Have a great week
-Cassie
Post a Comment