We had such a nice weekend as a family too. I love family time. Hanging out with Kyle and the girls - nothing beats it! Fri. night we hung out at home, Sat. we went to the pumpkin patch farm nearby. Super fun - I will post pic below! Then we came home and napped and then did dinner at Branns. Now we hadn't been to Branns in probably years. Can't even remember the last time. We had a VERY good experience. Once again - the girls were awesome. We went fairly early, got right in, and our waitress was a young mom who knew just what we needed and when. Extra napkins without asking, kids meal out when it was ready, friendly, fun, etc... The food was good and the bill was fairly cheap! Good stuff! Sunday we skipped church again b/c the girls and us are just getting over our sicknesses and I don't want to expose anyone or have any of us get re-exposed. So we did our cinnamon roll breakfast, went to Sam's club, came home for lunch and then went to visit my Grandmother. She is still at the Hospice House and as of this morning she is doing fairly well. Yesterday my mom told me she thought we were in the last hours. Apparently Grandma wants to hang out here for a while longer. She seems to be pretty peaceful which is nice.
That leads us to today which has gone pretty fast. The weather is great today - 67 degrees - so we have played outside, went for a short walk, and the girls just woke up from naps. I feel like I sit and nurse all day though. I forgot how much time that takes. Gracyn falls asleep so much yet so sometimes nursing takes an hour alone and then I nurse every three hours so I only get about 2 hours in between. Tonight I am going to try to make it to at least part of BSF bible study tonight. It is a two hour program so I am not sure if Gracyn will be okay for Daddy for that long. We'll see, but at least I will make it to part of it again - I actually miss it.
Here I leave you with a few pics from our pumpkin trip! Can't wait to scrap some good fall LO's!

Hope you all have a pleasant week!
Ciao,
MandaKay



7 comments:
Glad the girls are cooperating and being good. Can't beat good family time and seems like you are enjoying some great moments! Hope to see you tonight at BSF- it is hard to go with a nursing baby- I remember that year with Sadie= I only went to half each week and just changed which half I went to. Take care!
Looks like you guys had fun picking out pumpkins! Glad things are going well for you... the adjustment to three was difficult for me and mine are older so I'm happy to hear it's better for you! Glad you could make it tonight, and to all of it too!
You guys rock...look at all that family time - and successful, good-behavin' family time even! The pics of the pumpkin patch are cute...love going there! Little Hands is heading to Teusinks on Oct. 31 if you are interested... :)
aww the whole family out in the pumpkin patch..you all look so cute!!
How cool! The girls look they are having so much fun!! I can't wait to get ou of the house with my girls. Isa is sick and GRUMPY which never happens hardly. UGH! OH well!
Oh yeah, I went to the LSS and the sale is on the 20th. It was printed wrong in the paper I guess.
Super cute pics Manda, Can't wait to see them scrapped!
have a great day!
Great pics - can't wait to see that fall LO. Glad to hear that you had a great weekend. I know what ya mean when you get a really good waitress who knows what it is like to dine out with kiddos and has everything before you ask - what a treat!
just wanted to say that I was sorry to hear about your Grandma. lots of love to you all
Post a Comment