3.08.2008

Just busy

Just had a busy week - nothing real big happened, just normal weekly stuff. Yesterday Braelyn had a little girl from her class over after school. The little girls' mom had just had a baby, so we wanted to give her a quiet afternoon. I brought her home around 4:30 and dropped off dinner for them. Braelyn did not want the day to end! This morning I cleaned and did my workout, and then we all went out to Subway for lunch. I tried the new chicken spinach artichoke flatbread sandwich and LOVED it!



Have you seen SMJ's first ever collab kit??? She teamed up with Dani Mogstad and made the kit Vintage Garden fairies! Fabulous kit. Here is what I created with it...




And of course, since we just had the first Fri. of the month you can find the new Lilypad BYOC hitting the shelves! I will get lots of use out of all the goodies! Here is my first LO with it...


The girls are spending the night at my parents tonight since we are going out with another couple. I'm so thankful for our parents living so close and for their generosity!!! Next weekend Kyle and I are going for a much needed shopping spree overnighter. Now that I think about it, tonight is the first night I am leaving Gracyn overnight! Good thing she is a great night sleeper!!!

Have a good rest of your weekend folks!

6 comments:

S Huiz said...

Wasn't that flatbread sandwich great??????? I have had 2 now and love it!!!!!!!! Have fun tonight- Lynette will be there as well she said. We are going to that same place in a few weeks- we had a blast the last time we went. Where are you guys going shopping? Still haven't heard from the 2nd showing....

Nina_VK said...

way super cute LO!!! I am SO gonna try that sandwich at subway. I saw it on TV and it looked really good, and noe that you said it was great, I really want to try it.

LOVIN the LO's!! That second one of Gracyn is ADORABLE!!!

Have fun shopping, I hope you guys get a bunch of cool stuff!

Anonymous said...

Oh mandy! Your pages are always so gorgeous! K I gotta try that sandwich!

Lynette said...

Hopefully all went well last night being away from G! And shopping next weekend, how FUN!

Cassondra Wolters said...

Hey Manda!

I absolutly love that apple LO of gracyn ... So cute :)

Tell the girls hello for me I miss them! see you next week wed!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful LOs!!!