3.14.2008

I forgot one....and some enabling!

So I forgot one more program that I added to my computer that I LOVE - I mean - I have no clue how I forgot it. One of my main dislikes of Vista is their extraction of zip files is HORRIBLE. It takes forever. I have always just used the extraction that comes on my computer, until now! I swear by Extract Now. I just drag in all of my zipped files and then hit extract now, and whaaaalllllaaaa - it is done - all of them within a couple seconds! Anyway - just wanted to add that one in for those scrappers that are always extracting files!

And I told you I have some enabling! The-Lilypad has some great new stuff this week! A collabe by Amber Clegg and Jacque Larson - so fun and bright! Check out all the new stuff! Amy put up some new templates too last minute so I can't wait to scrap with those! Here are some of my recent LO's!








This last one was done with a template by Janet Phillips - I had fun with it - altered it a ton, but still left the main design - love doing that with templates!

The weather here is like spring today - it's so awesome! You will see Michigan people's moods change thru our blogs! :) Braelyn had school this morning and then we did lunch with my mom and sister and her little baby. We then had to get all the girls' ears checked at the Dr. just to make sure the ear infections and sickies are all out! The girls played outside for a bit when we got home since it was so nice! Tonight I am heading off to scrap and then just a bunch of odds and ends things to do tomorrow and a birthday party for my niece Kennedy at night! I'm off to enjoy some of the outdoors I think and clean out my car!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute LOs!