5.22.2008

Dum didy dum de dum de dum day...

Just felt like writing that really! Braelyn had her birthday party last night with my family and everything went great. She wanted a Hello Kitty cake (not sure where she got that from b/c she has never seen a Hello Kitty episode. Anyway - we had a fun time with family. Thank you all for the gifts. Braelyn loves her quad. She wasn't sure what to think of it at first. I will try to post pics sometime soon. Tonight we have to finish packing for our little trip - feel like there is a TON of stuff to pack. I also have to put together my food things (chicken bake and pasta salad). My mom of course needs her nails done since I haven't done them since before my vacation and now I will be gone until middle of next week, so I will be doing that too at some point tonight. I think kiddos will be in bed tonight really early (7:30ish) since this weekend they will not be getting the sleep they are used to, and so that we can get our stuff done!!!

Here are a few LO's that I did on vacation and can post!

This is B in her new cheerleader dress-up outfit. The LO is done with a freebie by Emily Powers that was available on NSD at Memory Makers



This LO is of me and Mindy at a birthday party for a girlfriend a couple months ago. Such a fun picture of us I think! And the template is by Janet Phillips - Over the Edge templates - how fun are these. I think when I get this printed I will actually cut the scallop for a fun look! The kit is my new favorite by Shabby Miss Jenn - Wild Animals. For a zoo kit is is really quite universal! Don't forget that SMJ has a kit being sold at SiStv this month as guest artist - it is so cute!

Stay tuned tomorrow to the Lilypad Blog - I am the blogger bringing you all the new kits for the week!!!

Hope you all have a nice Memorial Day weekend!!!

4 comments:

S Huiz said...

I can't wait to see B on her quad! MJ said Selah is sick- you guys still going to be able to go tomorrow? Hope she is well soon! Sucks to have a sick kid on vacay!!!!!

Nancy Comelab said...

Nothing more wonderful than browsing your blog and looking at all your gorgeous photos and layouts. :)

A very big hug to you, Manda! {{{hug}}}

Missy said...

I love your LO's! They are awesome....I am not very talented so maybe I am going to have to start doing that digitally! Very cool!

Cassondra Wolters said...

Hey!

Hope you guys are having a great time on vacaton! It will be weird not going to babysit the girls tomorrow morning :)

Anyways thought I would let you know that trisha had a baby boy this weekend..( May 24) Zachary Jay 8lbs 3oz 22 in :)

Sooo just in case you didnt know I thought I would update ya! :)


Have Fun see you next week!