So I FINALLY have some pics for you. We took 130 yesterday and today.

Tonight we are mixing it up a bit and we are going to have some guest bloggers coming at ya. They will tell you about our day and hopefully they keep it clean. I take no responsibility from this point on!!! :)
Mindy here coming at you live from Ft. Myers Beach; where we are having fabulous weather, and creating even better memories. We had a great morning. We awoke around 8:30 am. Watched a little TV, then headed to Heavenly Biscuit for a fresh cinnamon roll. They we AWESOME until Amanda hit the BAKED in hair. Needless to say, it was down hill from there. Well, I hope all her readers are having a super great evening. It's been nice chatting ...... now time for your next featured guest !
Hello all, its me Beth :) After breakfast we watched Ellen for a bit because she just turned 50 years old and she was showing highlights from her birthday party...crazy. She also had JT on her show, who I have to admit, is pretty cute for a youngin. We then headed to the public pool because our pool here at the condo is being gutted and re-done. The public pool is pretty much right across the street so that was nice. It was only $4 to get in, and let me tell you it was worth every buck LOL. There was a slide that was sooooooo fun and we laughed so hard at times that we almost peed our suits. We can really make anything fun...we are an easy crowd. So, we hung out there for a while then came back to the condo for some lunch and afternoon delights. Good times!! After lunch we went back out to the pool and had some more good belly laughs and a run through the kiddie pool (with permission from the lifeguard, of course :)) Then we came back to the condo for showers and a little relaxing before dinner. Julie and I made spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner while Mindy and Amanda relaxed. Julie also provided a little live entertainment while jammin to some old school songs on my ipod. We ate dinner on the porch and it was a gorgeous night out with a light breeze and the waves crashing on the beach. How awesome is this vacation?! Mindy and Amanda then cleaned up the dishes while Julie and I relaxed and that leaves me with the next boggin guest.....
Can anyone believe this, Julie is coming to ya blogger style:) We are having somewhat of a low key night, I think the pool and the slide tired us old ladies out. We are currently scrappin (well I'll be honest, Amanda is doing the majority of my scrappin for me) Thanks Amanda everything looks great. I hope everyone is having a wonderful night and enjoying reading about our girls gone wild vacation (just kidding). Signing off. Julie
There ya have it folks - I will say - this post took quite a while to compose with all these girls blogging! Not sure what our docket holds for tomorrow, but I am sure we will have more good times! Thanks for reading!



3 comments:
HOW MUCH FUN ARE YOU ALL HAVING!!!! Loooove these pics Mandy!
Too much fun!!! Loving the pictures of you girls! YOu all look too cute and tan. Manda, is that picture of you---the red as a lobster one. Ouch!!
Looks like a blast girls, you all deserve it!! Have tons more fun and stay safe. :)
what a fun post! sounds like you all are having a blast.
ok, i had to lol at julie's comment about girls gone wild. yes, i remember!
have way too much fun ladies!!!
Post a Comment