5.02.2008

Look at my little cutie!

Here is Gracyn - 7 months old already! Where oh where does time go?


Isn't she the cutest ever??? I know I am biased!


Yuck right?!!!


Another enabling thread here - Shabby Miss Jenn's store has a TON of kits for $1 up in her store, including a new one called Sunshine Blossom! This is the LO I did with it!


So, go check out her store - you just CAN'T pass up a deal - $1 for a great kit is awesome!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Adorable! Both Gracyn and the layout! :)

Melissa said...

she is sooo cute, amanda! thanks for sharing the photos.

Anonymous said...

Gracyn is so adorable! I love all the hair!! I agree, they sure do grow fast.

Anonymous said...

Those pics of Gracyn are so cute - I can't get over the cute little chubbies. :) I had one chubby and then two petite and you had two petite and finally a chubby! I love it!
Thanks for the tip on the layout. I just checked it out and ordered some stuff - it's only a dollar so even if I don't use it to it's full potential, it'll be worth it. I know I'll be using the quickpages that I bought.

Missy said...

Gracyn is such a cutie! I love watching her snuggle Kyle at church! Great LO too!

Anonymous said...

So cute....love her sweet face! Scrapbook Pictures is having a sale on 8x8 may 19-31st $1.49..just fyi!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

OMG- Your little Gracyn is adorable! Thanks for your Sweet comment at SMJ'S. Love your Lo's and blog :D

Ladybug hugs,
Deb