6.13.2008

Digi Goodness

Just wanted to share some digi goodies that are out today! Shabby Miss Jenn just introduced this PACKED full of goodness kit - called Beach Shack. I had a ton of fun with it and when I get more time I for sure will be scrapping more of my Florida pics with it!



I also just noticed that she has some June desktop freebies - YUMMO!



:::Word to Shabby Miss Jenn - the glass tables were bought pre kids - hence why we don't mind selling them - LOL!:::



:::Word to Bethany and Sarah::: Glad you pointed the typo out on the previous post- I fixed ASAP!!! :) :::



And then hop on over to the Pad for their new goodies. Annie of Paint the Moon designs has a new kit as the guest designer this month, and there is also a new Funky Junky Collab out by Kate and her friends!!! Bunches of other goodies too!

I did this LO for the up coming Lilypad challenge - betcha can't guess what the challenge is!!! But the LO is using a ton of great new goodies at the Pad. Check in on Monday for the blog challenge!


Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!!


MandaKay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute. great summer colors.

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

OMG - I love the new SMJ and your layout!