For you digiscrappers I have a great kit I want you to seriously consider. There is a scrapper that I have met, who lives near us in Holland who has lost her husband last month. Laurie Garza. She has 3 little kiddos and is obviously in need of some help. When I saw on the forums that she lost her husband I was devistated for her b/c I know her love for him and I know how devestating it must be. Some designers have come together and put a huge kit up for sale - all proceeds (except paypal fees) are going to Laurie! I ran to purchase it - it's a great cause and the kit looks AWESOME!

Today's a better day by the way. I am at work. LOL! No just kidding. We always make amends by the end of the night. You see I think God made kids so adorable when the are sleeping so that your last look at them at night is nothing but pure LOVE! :)



2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm off to buy this kit!!!! TY for mentioning Mandy!
I have to comment because my three kids are about the exact same age spread as yours. It was so hard for me when they were all little and so dependant. Things have gotten easier in the dependency area now that they are 7, 5, and 4, but I still have my tough days too! I also have those days where I wish that I hadn't had them so close together! I know you will get through it!
Post a Comment