OK - so just wanted to put a few things on here that we are looking to NOT move! If you are local and any of this interests you please call me or email me at kahuiz@charter.net. I've been busy listing stuff on Craigslist so thought I'd quick do an add here for any locals looking.
Couch & Loveseat - $300 OBO
Glass Coffee Table/End Table Combo - $100 for both.
32" Sony Wega TV and stand - $500 OBO.
Also Available - Sony 5 disk CD/DVD changer - $50.
This is all stuff that we could be forced to part with :) if we must! No really - we do still love all this stuff, but as we go over our house blue prints we are trying to configure furniture, etc... and figured this stuff might sit in our basement of new house unfinished if we keep it, and it just might not be worth that!
So I am finding out quickly that it is NEAR IMPOSSIBLE to pack with 3 little kids. Kids just demand so much attention and it's hard to balance it all. They don't quite understand the time crunch we have, and how could they?! Oh for their carefree life - right?! We've got the storage unit filling up, and the storage trailer is coming sometime this weekend! My living room is full of boxes and I am just at a loss of what to do next. I feel like there is so much stuff I just CAN'T pack up yet.
Fun weekend planned - we are closing tomorrow at 4:00. I think we'll celebrate with the girls at Red Robin for dinner (really we just have some free kids meals coupons from our Dr. that I want to use!). Saturday day we will be packing, and then at night we are going to dinner and to a bunch of the Parade of Homes. Sunday is Father's Day of course and we have church, lunch at Mom's (or I should say Dad's!), home for naps and then pizza at Kyle's parents. Busy busy day/weekend!!! Fun stuff!



4 comments:
Manda....you may want to re-read your Sony DISC changer description...what is on your mind, girl??
Haha I was thinking the same thing as Bethany- you get how many inches for 50 bucks?????HAHAHAHAHA
Manda - we might be interested. I'll have to check with Dan. We keep getting everyone's old stuff, but it's nicer than what we have. I'll get back to ya.
How on earth did you manage glass coffee tables with kids? I take it your girls are calm. :) Unlike Matt..who is so active...those are pretty though. Wish I lived closer. :)
Post a Comment