7.15.2008

Summer Time

Here I am - over a week from the last time I blogged! Such is life - summer is just so busy! All the usual stuff going on really - lots of decisions being made, lots of fun being had, lots of family time! We are having gorgeous weather here lately - today is quite warm, but beautiful! Gracyn had her 9 month appt. today at the Dr. Always my favorite appt. because she got NO shots!!! Gracyn weighs 19 lbs. 1 oz. and is 27 1/2" inches long. Under 50% so she is evening out now - she was quite the chunker for a while there! I think she is just so so active now and she is working off those lbs.! Her favorite thing to do right now is to climb up my parent's flight of stairs (with us behind her of course!).


I don't even know what LO's i have or haven't shared here recently so here goes nothing!



(Kyle already told me I have to change the pumpkin nickname to Gracyn Pants - we call her that more I guess!)

For this week's Lilypad Blog challenge - It is my week to host so come play!!!

Well, I really don't have much to say so I will leave you with that! Have a great week everyone!

MandaKay

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great LO's! How far along is your new house at this point? Hopefully you guys are cruising right along.