It's Friday and I cannot wait for the weekend to officially begin! It's been a fun week - busy, and it actually went quite fast! Tomorrow morning we leave for a fun kid-free 28 or so hours! We are dropping our kids off with Grandma and Grandpa and heading to Cabela's, and then since we will be half way across the state we decided to pick up some last minute tickets to the Tigers game!!! The Tigers will be playing the White Sox which will be a VERY exciting game! We will be spending the night in Detroit after the game! I am just so so excited because I have never been to the Tigers stadium and everyone talks about how cool it is! I am sure to take lots of pictures! And watch for me behind 1st base if you watch the game - we will be 11th row!!! Should be perfect seats!
Have you visited Janet Phillip's store lately??? 50 products for $50!!! Janet is cleaning up her store and retiring a bunch of products and you can get all 50 of those products for $50 - and that must be like a TON of templates!!! I noticed some of my favorite things included in this deal are the template alphas (which I need to use more), the ABC album (which is a work in progress for me), and the Fat Pack 1 (which has like 40-50 templates in and of itself!) So run and grab it before the 28th!!!
I scrapped a couple LO's last week too!
My niece Ainsley - sitting on my Mom's garden bench (using Natalie Braxton and Gina Miller's new collab!!!)
Braelyn being a monkey! (Using
Jacque Larson and Sarah Jones' Coconut Collab)
And, my favorite LO right now. I made this one for the

So what do you all have planned this weekend - all kinds of fun stuff??? I can't hardly believe we are almost into August already. I spent about a half hour this morning filling out preschool papers that are due Aug. 1! Braelyn has a great teacher I think and a good group of kids in her class, although she is bummed that her friend Taylor won't be in her class. In three weeks from today we will be traveling down to North Carolina with Kyle's whole family to spend a week on the ocean! All kinds of fun stuff to look forward to!
Hopefully I can be back early next week and post some pics!



No comments:
Post a Comment