7.07.2008

We slept thru the night!!!

So after a week and a half of waking up each night at least one if not two or three times, we finally made it thru the night sleeping! See the thing is, my kids have been GREAT sleepers. They have all slept thru the night from 8 weeks on. I bet I could count on one hand (prior to the move) the number of times any one of my kids has woken up in the night. So to say I was a bit frustrated this last week is putting it mildly. Sat. night (Sun. morning really) was HORRIFIC. Gracyn cried from 1:45 until 3:30. And then she was back at it at 6:30. Now I will say she has a tooth finally which may be the reason for the fussiness. Anyway - I am very thankful for a good nights sleep! I pray the sleep pattern continues now!

And just for fun - here's a tag that I thought was quick and easy!
The Rules: Answer the questions using only one word. Then tag four others.
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? stressed
3. Your hair? unruly
4. Your mother? worker
5. Your father? humble
6. Your favorite thing? sleep
7. Your dream last night? none
8 Your favorite drink? Pop
9. Your dream/goal? pictures
10. The room you’re in? office
11. Your hobby? scrapping
12. Your fear? lose
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? together
14. What you’re not? healthy
15. Muffins? cinnamon
16. One of your wish list items? vacation
17. Where you grew up? Michigan
18. The last thing you did? typed
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Favorite gadget? computer
21. Your pets? Gauge
22. Your computer? friend
23. Your mood? rested
24. Missing someone? yes
25. Your car? Vantastic
26. Something you’re not wearing? skirt
27. Favorite store? Meijer
28. Like someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? dunno?

I now tag Kim, Sarah, Janet, and Shabby Miss Jenn

And of course I have another LO to share! Did I mention that I am LOVING Janet's new grab bag - if you digital scrap and want to create pages in a hurry (what mom doesn't) then you MUST grab this bag - this is Janet's best bag to date I think!!! Trust me - it will be $4.00 well spent!!! This is another LO I did using it! The kit is The-Lilypad's July BYOC!!!




OK - I am just finishing up here at work so I am going to wrap it up and go see my family! Hope you all have a good week - ours is going to be pretty mild.

P.S. - house update - our poured walls keep getting pushed back because of this dang rain. Ugh - so frustrating.

MandaKay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER Cute page! I love their July collab! YUMMMY! So glad the girlees slept all night! Whew! Sorry about the walls! Darn rain...Ty for the taggie..I'll get on this! :)

Lynette said...

I hope your walls get poured soon (and the rain stops soon)! Glad the girls are sleeping again, Elliot only wakes up when he is teething too, and it's long before I can see anything, it's definately NOT fun!

Sarah said...

I saw/read the tag and forgot to ever comment. Did you get poured walls yet????? Hope so!

Anonymous said...

sorry about the rain... how frustrating! hopefully, the girls will get adjusted to the new sleeping spaces soon. teething is no fun... poor Gracyn.
Sounds like your 4th was good. Great LO's too.