8.25.2008
Home and back at it
We made it home safely. The puking incident aside it went better than the ride down. I think the girls knew more what to expect on the way back! I think we did it in 19 hours instead of the 21 on the way down! We are back in for a busy week. The house looked great - they have some siding to finish up b/c they didn't order enough I guess and now they have to wait for it to come in. The drywall was started, but not quite as much done as what we had hoped. I think Kyle will be on top of them a bit today! He had a list of people to call this morning from going out there yesterday! We meet with the decorator tomorrow night to go over some things like paint colors and stuff like that - I wanted just a little bit of help with that stuff so should be fun to get a better idea of that type of stuff! Things are moving along real quickly I feel like! Anyway - just wanted to pop in to say we are home safe - thanks for the prayers! I'm gearing up for some big digi scrapping things coming this Labor Day weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I forgot to ask you who you are using for a decorator????? I wish I had known about you wanting girl bedding- I just gave my bedding away to the couple that bought my crib.
Post a Comment