8.15.2008

Peace Out

Yep - that's right - we are 2 1/2 hrs from leaving for North Carolina!!! Very excited and very nervous about the whole ride down. I figure if I expect the worse, then I may be pleasantly suprised at how well it really might go! It's been a hectic end to the week so it will be nice when we are finally in the van and can take a much slower pace to life! The house is all buttoned up so to speak. The building inspection, electrical inpection, plumbing inspection, and heating and cooling inspection are all compelete and approved!!! So you know what that means??? We will have some drywall being hung next week!!! I will be very excited to get back and see it after vacation - I am sure Kyle will be excited too! He has been working his tail off, being pulled in 300 different positions so I pray that he can just forget about all that stuff while we are on vacation!


One quick LO before we head out - this one I did last week or so for the new Shabby Miss Jenn Blog Challenge! We did a lift of Ranie's amazing LO found here. SMJ always gives away great prizes so be sure to play along! She even is giving everyone a freebie to try out!!! She's just too too sweet! Anyway - here is my lift:


I pray you all have a fun and safe weekend - some of you may be getting ready for school to start already next week or so - CRAZY! Braelyn starts Sept. 9 I believe - so I have a little while yet before I need to be crazy with preperations (and hey - I'm lucky - she's only going two mornings!)

Hopefully I will be back in early next week with our first round of pictures!

Toodles!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Hey! I'm in the duplex right beside you- hoping you are getting some good shut-eye tonight since the ride down was so long. See you in the a.m.!!! :-)