3.15.2009

Weekend pics













Some pictures from the weekend!!!
We are winding down now on an awesome weekend here. I have a few windows open, we took a long walk today, and the sun was shining bright! Church this morning was an awesome experience as well! I just absolutely love Sundays! I love weekends! I love the time we get to spend as a family with little stress! Anyway, last night we went to see Brian Regan - the comedian. He gave a great show and it was so good to laugh for an hour and a half straight! Kyle and I left by 4:00 so that we could take our time going down to Kalamazoo. We had a great dinner downtown Kalamazoo. We got to just talk and converse. No kids to tend to, no food to cut up, just Kyle and I! It was awesome! We then headed to the State Theater for the show. We were done by about 10:00pm and headed home - we were sleepy by then - we must be getting old! :)


As you can see from the pictures above, I am loving my new camera - I have been trying to take lots of pictures to get practice! I know I have so much to learn, and I hope I can learn some more about settings very quickly, but still love that I can get fairly decent pics of our everyday life. I love playing around with the kids and snapping pictures! Braelyn has taken a little love to the camera too - both in letting me take pics of her, but also in wanting to take pictures! She loves snapping away. Today she went around the house and took pictures of things she wanted to take pictures of. It was so cute to see what she took pictures of - gonna have to do a LO of the pics!
I think the coming week is pretty low key for us - just the normal things. Monday night Kyle has class, Tue. night pretty open, Wed. night church, Thur. night open and I don't think we have much going on next weekend either! The forecast shows pretty nice weather all week - one day hitting 60!!! That's good stuff around here! ;) Have a great week everyone!
MandaKay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That top pic of Gracyn is my favorite. Too cute! And that's saying a lot since it's competing with a pic of the airport. ;) You'll have to swing by and pick me up sometime when you do that. I haven't been in ages.