I love weekends! Especially ones with not much going on! Friday night we went to a birthday party for my niece Sadie. Saturday morning we just lounged around, did some laundry, had some homemade waffles, took nice showers and baths, and hung out. The two older girls had a princess party at Sadie’s again for just little girlfriends – they had a riot! I took Gracie and we went to a few stores for groceries. Me and the girls got McDonalds for dinner and ate it at home – YUM – my favorite! We had movie night last night – watched Hotel for Dogs. Braelyn is my only child who will sit and watch a movie in one sit. The other two girls just got a bit obnoxious, so they ended up being put to bed on time and me and Braelyn finished the movie. Braelyn then wanted to sit and look thru her scrapbooks so I was more than happy to show her! I love when they want to look thru their books. They laugh and giggle at their pictures! Today is lunch at my mom’s and then home for more relaxing! LOVE it!
I haven’t taken any photos this weekend, but have been trying to scrap some recent ones to stay caught up!
All credits can be found on each LO in my gallery (links to my galleries are on the upper right hand side of blog)! Lots of Lilypad goodies and some KStudio goodies!
Thanks for all of your support last week – it was a huge comfort to know that we all have those days. I’m so thankful that they are so momentary in the scheme of things!



1 comment:
Ooo - LOVE the pumpkin layout!! Congrats - you won my blogwear!
http://amusing-to-create.blogspot.com/2009/10/funky-falll-blogwear-winner-and.html
If you shoot me an email at chicscrapper@gmail.com, I'll set you up!
Hope your week's going better - Um. I think we all have bad weeks, but that one sounded exceptional! :P At least you survived, right? Eek!
Post a Comment