11.05.2009

International Digital Scrapbooking Day!!!

This weekend I am definitely celebrating Digital Scrapbooking Day! I have been scrapbooking digitally since fall of 2004. Here was my first LO I ever did digitally:

11629newbie-challange-_1

Things sure have evolved in digital scrapbooking since then! Can’t hardly believe I have been doing this for 5 years! I started out scrapbooking on Dawn Stocstill’s creative team – Miss Hunibuni! Such a fun team. Shortly after being on her team I was asked to be on Amy Martins’s team! And then when Shabby Miss Jenn and Janet Phillips came on the scenes I somehow happened onto their teams! I am so beyond thankful to these gals for their faith in me! I am no longer on Dawn or Janet’s team, but obviously I have been with Amy and SMJ for many years, and now I am on the Creative Team for The-Lilypad store and SMJ store, and I couldn’t be more honored to work with all of the designers goodies! I am so excited as well for how far The-Lilypad has come! This weekend TLP will open up new forums and galleries to anyone and everyone! Post all of your TLP layouts in the gallery and come and hang out in the forums – make it your new home!

Another fun this about this weekend at the pad is the release of the November BYOC! I love the first Friday of the month at the pad! Every month I think the designers just could not possibly outdo the previous months’ BYOC, and then they do. Every. Time! Love it! Here is one of my LO’s with the new BYOC goodies:

Cows-in-the-Country

And now for the best part!!! If you happened upon my blog thru the first ever TLP Blog Hop – WELCOME! So glad to have you! If you don’t know what a blog hop is, then RUN over to Amy M'.’s blog - that’s the beginning of the blog hop, and at each blog you HOP over to you will receive a freebie of some sort!!! Lot's of quickpages, templates, elements – all great stuff!

Here is the quickpage I am offering:

NovBYOCQP

Look familiar?! It’s based off of the LO I did above using BYOC goodies! Add in your own title and journaling and you have yourself a layout!

Here are the download links.

"If download link 1 does not work, try 2. if 2 does not work, try 3, etc….
DOWNLOAD LINK 1
DOWNLOAD LINK 2
DOWNLOAD LINK 3

DOWNLOAD LINK 4

The next blog you want to hop to is none other than the fabulously brilliant and edgy Rezika! her website is amazing – lots of eye candy to look at there!

And that is not it!!! Amy Martin has given me a coupon to share with those of you who want it!

50% off any order of $4 or more on Amy’s products (code - DSDmarnovty) expires Nov. 8 at midnight, one time use per customer.

I hope you all have a great International Digital Scrapbooking weekend, and don’t forget to check out the TLP new forums and challenges for more freebies!

9 comments:

Lime said...

Whoot! This is a fantastic QP, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thank you for your freebie :)

Cath x

Jeanann said...

Thanks so much for the quick page! I love the design!

Lynn said...

Thank you for the great QP!

Dia said...

Thanks for the page girl! Gorgeous as always!

Dana said...

Thank you for the beautiful page.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the awesome QP! Have a fun DSD!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

marsha said...

Thank You! Love the blog hop and all the goodies!