We come to the end of a fun spring break week. We stayed here of course, but we did a few little fun activities! I enjoyed not having to run the girls to school and gymnastics! I still worked my normal 3 days and work was fairly busy for this particular week – thought it would be pretty quiet since so many people headed down south. On Tue. I took the girls skating in the afternoon for 3 hours. My mom and sister took my 2 girls and my sister’s two girls on Wed. afternoon as well! Braelyn and Selah are really getting pretty good at skating! I grew up at the roller rink, so it is fun to watch them enjoy it! On Friday we went bowling! They had fun doing that as well! We’re ending the week by going to the free movie at the theater tonight – Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs – they haven’t seen it yet and it’s free, so can’t beat that!
Running has been coming along for me. I’m saving up for a running watch that will tell me how far I have gone and also my calories burned and miles per hour info – I think that will help me a little bit! Today I ran what I calculated by car to be 2 miles – with maybe 5 minutes of walking total, so that is pretty good for me. My legs didn’t hurt too bad either, so that seems to be getting better as well! It helps when it is somewhat warmer out because then I get out and do it. I am not a “cold weather runner” at all – heck I’m not even really a runner at all.
Did you all snag the blog hop goodies?! I’d stay tune at the beginning of next month as well…National Scrapbook Day is the beginning of May! Can’t beat a day of celebrating a great hobby! Here are a few of my latest LO’s – this first one is a LO using Shabby Miss Jenn’s latest kit!
and this one is for the April One Word Challenge that I am hosting this month over at The-Lilypad (come and play along for a chance to win some TLP goodness!)
and another Disney one! (slowly but surely I am working on these LO’s! I just keep chanting “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming” by the ever so loveable Dory on Finding Nemo!)
and a two-page LO about my surprise birthday party
And finally here are just a few pictures from the week! I am still trucking away on the Project 365, although I am quite behind on the weekly LO’s of all the pics. I am not letting it bother me though b/c as long as I have the pictures I can do the LO’s later!
Have a great rest of your weekend folks!
MandaKay



2 comments:
keep up the good work with the running! love all of the layouts!
Make sure you buy the Garmin at a place you can exchange it- I went through 3 before mine works like it should. I tried to get one off Ebay and now am SO glad I didn't since I had so many problems with it= they are fickle, but great when they work! A cheaper route is to go to the website: www.mapmyrun.com and it lets you put in a route and will calculate the exact mileage you want to go or that you just ran.
Post a Comment