Thanksgiving is done, and everyone is in full swing to Christmas! I have hung our stockings by the chimney with care, the Christmas tree is up and decorated, and I am a good way towards having my shopping done!!! Part of decorating for me lately has been making crafty things. Pinterest has become a HUGE inspiration to me, and I love getting a little crafty and into some decorating – it’s generally not me AT ALL!!! One of the ways I have enjoyed decorating for each season is to print out one of the many “subway wordart” pieces pertaining to each season! There are so many great ones out there! Our church is hosting an Advent Art Show where members of the congregation were asked to submit pieces of art that centered around the theme “Peace on Earth Goodwill Toward Men”. I figured that a framed subway art piece would be perfect, so I began gathering “Advent” related words. My sister Shawn helped me to finalize it and perfect it, so it was kind of a collaborative effort!
To help you decorate for christmas I am offering up the 8 x 10 subway art piece that we came up with! The Advent season is one of my favorites, and this art piece shows all the reasons why! I printed mine up on my home printer, trimmed to 8x10 since I printed on 8 1/2 x 11, and then put it in this frame that I bought for $5.99 at Michaels! Love cheap decorations! I hope you enjoy! Here is my copy:
And one of the things Shawn did with my original rough draft was to offer it in two color options, so you can choose which one bests fits your style!
Off to do some more gift making and Christmas decorating now!!! I pray you enjoy this Advent season and take in all the joy and anticipation of the coming of Christ!
MandaKay



5 comments:
Thank you so much Amanda! This is beautiful! ♥
So gorgeous Amanda! Thank you for posting it for us all!
How pretty is this! Thanks Amanda!! ;)
So beautiful, thanks Amanda! I may do up two, because I know my MIL would love this as well!
thanks Amanda!!! It's gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment