1.04.2007

Argh - my blog look is un-inspiring!

What the heck - I cannot figure out how to post my banner. Typepad was a dream compared to Blogger. I hate that I have to post the banner in the Html somehow - I have watched a you tube video on this - read tutorials - everything. I am an Html idiot. Another thing that typepad was good for was that I could email you back about your comment right from my email account. I like to reply back to those of you who leave me some loving! Just know that I love your comments and appreciate them!

Life is crazy here lately. I thought after the holidays things would slow down, but they have not! I have just started a new job - in an office and working a little more than I previously did at the salon. I miss my great clients, but I love using my brain in a different way! Can't wait to feel settled at the office again (I previously worked there about 1 1/2 yrs ago.) Hubby is so crazy busy with work and feeling a bit stressed with schedules so that is hard too! Girls are doing good though and have been happy the last few days! Love that!

Selah took like 2 steps today - kind of falling steps if you know what I mean! Very exciting! Maybe just maybe she will walk before her first birthday - jan 19!

OK - I am out for tonight - busy day tomorrow of cleaning, running some errands, and playing with kiddos!

Have a great friday everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! She blogs again! I wish we were closer and I'd show ya how to post your banner. Not that I'm Ms Smarty Pants or anything....I've just done a teeny bit of coding. :)

Anonymous said...

enjoy your new job!!!

Getting any pics of those steps? It's so cute when they do that!

Bethany said...

Catch me on Hello later and I'll help you get your banner up! :)

Rose Farver said...

I am hello as well and you're welcome to add me and I'll try to help you put it in the right place! I am digitalrose on hello.