Well, Brealynn started puking last night. :( Nuf said!
Today I am supposed to be working half day, but I need to be home cuddling my babies and sanitizing the house. I bet in the last 24 hrs I have washed over 12 loads of laundry. My can of Lysol is almost gone and I have already refilled my bottle of Mr. Clean Antiseptic. Here's to hoping that Kyle, Selah, and I don't get it!
Here is a LO I finished up yesterday. Credits can be found here

OK - sorry so short! Stay healthy!



4 comments:
We have the sickies too. I was actually just about to break out the Lysol! Hope it doesn't spread to all of you!
So sorry about your little one! I love your layouts! Gorgeous!
So sorry to hear about Braelyn! Yuck! I can speak from a week and half of experience that it's no fun for mom or child! I hope she feels better soon!
Beautiful LO, hope everyone heals quickly or stays healthy!
Post a Comment