Dedicating this post to my fabulous hubby of 6 years!!! This was us - 6 years younger on our wedding day. It was a snowy day, but beautiful! These pictures were scanned in so they are not the best quality. Scanning these reminded me that I need to have all my negatives put onto discs b/c I would LOVE to do a digital wedding album! Anyway - I got off track there. So, our wedding day went perfect - no flaws! My favorite memory of the day was when Kyle turned around at the front of the church and we got to see eachother for the first time that day (this was before pictures!) After the wedding my sister and her hubby suprised us with a limo that took us to our house for some drinks and then on to the reception. All in all it was a great day!!! I totally love Kyle more everyday, and I know that it will continue that way!!! He is a great father and husband. The guy does more laundry than I do - what's to complain about! :) Thanks for sharing in that memory with me!!!
So no big plans for our anniversary - we don't really do gifts for eachother. We already did our dinner too. Just a B-day party for a niece at the local roller rink and then relaxing for the rest of the day! Have a great rest of your weekend!




9 comments:
You guys make a gorgeous couple! Happy anniversary!
These are beautiful photos! Happy Anniversary! :)
Gorgeous wedding photos! Happy anniversary!!!!
Ooohhh...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you two had a FABULOUS day!
Happy Anniversary,Mandy!!! We are on our 6 yrs in a couple of months too:)
Cheers!
Happy Anniversary!!! You two look the same now as you did 6 years ago, well I assume Kyle looks the same based on the LOs you have posted recently, but I know for sure you do!!!
We miss you so much (mary and me) cutting our hair and we hope your new job is going well!!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!!
--mel :)
hope you had a great day :) happy anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary to you both!
happy anniversary (belated)
Post a Comment