
Just wanted to share the LO that I just finished up!!! Check it out here for credits! Just love when the girls are being like this!!! Not a normal sight really - LOL!
So - in scrapping news - you must rush over to the Lilypad!!! There is some new stuff up by the girls - as always it is super fabulous! They are causing a little stir over at DigishopTalk with a forum about how they are causing us scrappers to go over our "budgets"!!!
More exciting news on the scrapbooking front: Dawn - Hunibuni is back and better than ever!!! She's got a freebie on her blog - but her SBB store is looking fabulous right now! Plus she has some exciting news coming soon too!!!
Just not enough time to create with all this great stuff!!!
One more person you must check out if you like templates - Janet Phillips. If you have not linked to her blog yet thru mine, then you absolutely must!!! She gave away an awesome freebie template yesterday and she has a ton more going in her store tomorrow!!! Oh I wish I was not on a spending freeze. I don't know where I would be without my Creative Teams I tell you. Her stuff is going into my "wants" basket!!!
OK - I am off to bed - kiddos still have colds which means I am not getting great sleep and tomorrow night we have a work christmas party (late I know) which should be a good time!!!
Stay tuned - Sat. is my and my sweet hubby's sixth anniversary - maybe just maybe I will post a pic or two from our sweet, fun, awesome DAY!!!
Ciao!



2 comments:
Mandy your blog is so much fun to read... thanks for being on the blog train!!!
what a wonderful layout..your kiddos are too cute..
Post a Comment