Well, the weekend is drawing to a close - whew - I have been lazing around all day. Friday night we did end up doing dinner with friends and the food was great, but the dinner was very drawn out. We went to a place called the Grill House and you grill your own food. Kind of ironic that I would go to a restaurant and do my own food I think and pay top dollar - LOL. The whole fun of it though is taking your beverage with you and enjoying the commradery of the people you are with - and we did just that! We didn't end up getting home til almost midnight! Saturday I did some salon at home and get ready for the party we threw at night. Me and four girlfriends threw a big 30th birthday party for our guys and it was totally fun. My brother DJ'd and we had munchies and cake and some good drinks. Unfortunately we got kind of screwed on the tab and the bartender was a jerk, but all in all it was a good time. No pictures as of yet b/c Beth had her nice camera so I did not even take mine as I knew it would not take good pictures in the lighting we had.
While we were there my cousin that babysat called and said that Braelynn had a fever and was shaking. I did what any good mom would do and told her to give her some tylenol and put her to bed - LOL. No - I did ask some questions and around here there have been a ton of kids sick with this fever buisness, so I knew I could not do anything even if I was there. So I told her to call if anything was changing and I checked Braelynn when I got home and she was not warm or anything and she slept pretty good thru the night last night. She has been VERY tired and still fighting the fever a little tonight yet. We were going to have Selah's 1st birthday party tonight, but decided to cancel that b/c there are other cousins sick as well! Poor Selah will have to wait a week or so for her party. At least at one you don't really know it.
So that is my recap for the weekend. I hope you all had as great a weekend and I also hope that none of you had sick kids - although I hear that Kim's kids are kind of sick too. Well wishes and speedy recovery to those who do have the sickies.
I am leaving you with a LO that I have been working on all weekend a little here and there when I got spare moments. Using some fun stuff from the Lilypad. My goal this week is to play with some of Dawn's stuff on a LO!
TTYS




4 comments:
Aww, I'm sorry your little girl is/was sick. But it sounds like the party was a lot of fun! :)
Aw, I hope she feels better soon - and I love your blog new doo!!! :-)
hope your little girl feels better soon and love the layout you did loving the purple
i hope miss b is feeling better and all the cousins as weel so miss s can get her party on!
love your new blog header!
Post a Comment