2.07.2007

Everyday Life around here

I need a break. I think I need to gather my digi glas and do the hotel thing in a few weekends! I am not sure why I feel overwhelmed but I do! Just one of those feelings we all get as mom's I guess. Anyway - life really is pretty good here.


So everyone but our family is going somewhere warm this time of year. We are having negative degree days here with windchill - finally schools are back in today and we are seeing a bit of sun!


Tomorrow I go to sign Braelynn up for Three-school. That is crazy to me! I cannot believe she will start school this fall! I am so excited. The process is to sign your kids up is a little insane. I am going to our local school at 3:30 tomorrow and sign up doesn't start until 7:00pm! Luckily I will be sitting and waiting with some friends, but talk about boredom! I will for sure be taking my new Simple Scrapbooks mag I got! Braelynn is getting signed up at our Christian School here and she will do hopefully a Tue./Fri. morning schedule since those are the days I don't work!

So my daughter Selah still hasn't had her 1 year old birthday party yet. :( I am getting so upset about it - I have a ton of presents from everyone, but I don't feel like she should open them without a party. I was going to make a delicious cake and the party got reschedules like 3 times due to her and Braelynn's sicknesses. So there is not party setup for now - b/c everyone is either out of town or going out of town. So the poor second child is getting a bum deal! (she turned 1 on the 19th of Jan.) When I have a party I am heading right over to buy some scrapping stuff from Kate Hadfield at Lilypad - her birthday little pack is so cute!

OK - so I am working half day today - this afternoon and will be busy all day tomorrow - so maybe I will check back in on Fri.! Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're keeping warm!! We're under a deep freeze here too! Just wanted to say what a gorgeous wedding pic that is of you and your hubby too. :) Have a great day! ~Teresa

Juzahlyn said...

awww the bittersweet momemnts of sending your kids to school....anyways hope you have your baby's party soon

Bethany said...

I wish we were somewhere warm too! Good luck with the preschool sign-ups today. Too bad you have to be there so early! HC does a lottery system, which is nice because then you don't have to be there so early. She's going to love school! Miss you guys on Wednesdays!

S Huiz said...

Did you go to the preschool sign-up? Is my niece an official student yet? :-) Glad you liked Survivor- looks like a good season. You can plan to go somewhere warm with us if you want- won't be til December, but we are starting to plan if you want to hop aboard!