2.09.2007

Just some new LO's





Credits can be seen here in my DST gallery! Had a lot of fun creating these LO's in the last week or so!
We are going to have a fairly laid back weekend here. Tonight we are going to a chili dinner with my husband's sister's family at our local highschool. Tomorrow during nap time I am going over to a neighbor's house and I am going to help two girls learn some of the skills of Photoshop and digital scrapping! Then at night we are going to head out to Toys-R-Us (about a 45 min. drive) and Selah is going to get a few new toys as birthday gifts and then conveniently Krispy Kreme is right next door!!! I am sure we will do dinner also at a nice kid friendly restaurant! Sunday is always kind of busy with all the church activities in the morning and lunch and all that good stuff. This sunday though for lunch it should be just us - Kyle's parents are gone and my parents will just be getting back.
Hope you all have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those layouts - especially the flirty one! Hope your klaid back weekend goes well.

noee01 said...

Wow! Love, love, love those layouts!

Janet said...

Hey -- I've tried to email you but it bouces back. Can you shoot me a note with your email?

S Huiz said...

Great layouts- Wasn't Brae Brae enthralled with that duck? Who are the "chicks" in the pic with Kowie?????? Hands off!