
Just finished up this LO of my DH. He has just overwhelmed me with sweetness lately. Sat. morning he made me breakfast in bed - an egg in the shape of a heart on a piece of toast with cheese, a little bunch of grapes, sausage, milk and V8. It was so nice because on Sat. he normally goes to breakfast with some guys so I am normally fending for myself and the kiddos while he gets a nice breakfast in a restaurant with no kids! Then Sat. we just hung out until he suprised me with dinner out with some friends. All of the sudden the doorbell rang and it was a babysitter that he set up, and then he took me to one of our friends house that we met up with to go to a VERY nice dinnner out. We went to a hibachi steak place where they cook right at your table. I got the filet mignon and chicken combo - OMG was it delicious! He didn't stop there either! Yesterday he set the table and when I sat down in front of my plate there was a little conversation heart that said "I love U" on it. How sweet! Now I have to end this sweet paragraph with a shame on me part b/c I never do these sweet things for him. How horrible am I? I need to show him some more love this week and sometime set up something sweet for him!
Not a very big week, except for the fact that Sat. night I get a little scrap night out - overnighter with my housewives friends! I cannot wait! We are just doing a very small little quant get together - should be good times and an opportunity to get a lot of scrapping done!
Have a great Day - I am off to make some cheesy chicken rice bake for dinner!



3 comments:
Sooooo sweet! What a lucky gal you are! Isn't it wonderful to have such a great guy! I am so happy for you! Enjoy your scrapping night...I'm jealous!
What a great guy! Colin's really good about everything around the house and where the kids are concerned, but he's not a real romantic...little jealous there! :)
He's a keeper Manda :)
Post a Comment