2.04.2007

New Store Opening!!!

In case you all haven't heard Miss HuniBuni has opened her own shop again!!! After taking some time off for some family issues she is back and better than ever! This LO was done with goodies from Dawn's new store:





























Everything in this LO is by Dawn except for the ribbon tag which is by Amy Martin and the word Princess which is by Shabby Princess! Dawn does an amazing job on her glitters - they are so completely real looking and she is always coming up with new little shapes and ideas to make glittered! So run and check out her store HERE!!!

Well, on the home front news not a whole lot going on! We have been hit here in MI with a blizzard so we have been stuck in the house for the last 24 hours. All churches are closed today and police are urging people to stay home and watch the Superbowl! We will be staying home only because we are all recovering from the flu here. YUCK. I can only say that I wished that I was dead about 36 hours ago - told my hubby to just put me out of my misery - LOL. It was so horrible, but things are looking up now! So we might try to get out and go to lunch only because I need to get out of this house and have some good food.

3 comments:

ymA said...

We're having the same bad weather down here in Ohio. Blowing, drifting & COLD!

Sara E said...

thanks for the link up to her new digs...much appreciated

Across the Miles Photography said...

Oh wow! I hope you guys are staying warm! Enjoy your family day together!