2.14.2007

S.W.A.K.




Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope your day has started out fabulous and I hope you have gotten lots of hugs and kisses already today! My DH left a sweet sweet letter this morning - 2 little pages - I will for sure be making a LO of it so that some day our kids and grandkids will be able to see how romantic their father and grandfather is/was! I need to make him a little card again with his three valentines on the front like I did last year - he just might be getting it late - LOL! I have to head into work this afternoon so the day will be busy for me! Tonight we are having a yummy dinner here of a roasted chicken, dinner rolls, some veggies, and maybe a drink or two!
It is still absolutely freezing here - below zero temps last night, but the sun is out so it does look beautiful out! I can't wait for spring though just to open windows here and kick all the sickies out of everyone's houses! There is just so much sickness going around in our community - yuck!
So, in the digi world there are quite a few sales going on! Dawn has some valentines goodies on sale over at her boutique. The little glitter goodie I made above is made with Dawn's stuff! I also got an email from ScrapArtist too about a sale. That is all I can think of off the top of my head, but I am sure there are more! I am almost finished with a LO I worked a bit on yesterday, but not finished enough to post or show! I did a LO as a challenge over at the Lifts with a Twists site - loved Dani's original LO and all the LO's that people have been doing for it - they all pop out at me in the gallery! I will be sure to show it off soon!
OK - so again, Happy Valentines day - I wish you all a little bit of love today!
{S.W.A.K.}
MandaKay

5 comments:

Katie Nelson said...

Happy Valentines Day! Thanks for the sale info :)

Petra said...

Yep, much sales going on right now, really have to check some out:)

You have a happy valentines day too!! And that little note from you DH is always sweet:)

Mary said...

Happy Valentines Day to you tooo, love the lower pics of your dd so stinkin sweet!

Jo said...

Happy V-Day! How nice to get the note from your dh:)

Janet said...

Oh...so glad your hubby is sweet and romantic! Isn't it the best?? Nothing like a good husband and father. Have a wonderful V-day!