4.16.2007

Funky Chic

























Finished up this LO this weekend! This new kit by Shabby Miss Jenn Designs is so fun and funky!!!



The weekend and Monday are already over - wow! Tomorrow is a free day for me - no work!!! This weekend was pretty good. Fri. night we got to have dinner with our friends. My sister in law Sarah offered to have our kiddos which was SUPER nice! No late night or anything, but after my day on Fri. I needed it!!! Sat. was awesome! I led a digital scrapping class at a local cafe with my sister in law Nina. We had 6 attendees! They all seemed to really like it and I think we did a pretty good job at a starter class! Everyone there should have got about 2 LO's done from the help of that class!!! Anyway - so doing things like that just make me happy - helping other preserve their memories! Sat. night we had a bonfire with Kyle and I and Braelyn. Selah went to bed by 8:00 and then we sat out back with Braelyn and roasted marshmallows. I came in with her at about 9:15 to put her to bed. I then re-joined Kyle outside again for a little more relaxation! Kyle loves a nice little bonfire!

My Smore girl SMILE!!!

The dark bonfire photp that needs lightening - LOL!

So all in all it was a good weekend. A couple new digi things to keep on your list:

Amy Martin's new things up at the-lilypad

Dawn Stocstill's new stuff coming to the Digishoppe (and of course the templates that are already there - I just did a LO tonight that I need to put some finishing touches on!)

And keep an eye out for some new Audrey Neal goodies coming to the-lilypad sometime soon!!!

Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

Lynette said...

What are you doing up this late, I could never stay up this late while prego! Good for you! Bonfire looks like fun! Julie mentioned that you wanted to go to BSF, can't wait to have you join us... it's not easy, but it is always applicable! I commented on your layout already...I'm so there right now! Good luck with disciplining yourself to spend time in his word, I need to be more regular about it too!

Bethany said...

Beautiful LO! I so hear you on that! Some days are just so hard, aren't they?

Glad that your class went well! Have a great rest of your week.

Janet said...

GREAT LO! I LOVE it...I love the raw honesty. It is good for us to write it down and it will be good for our kids to know that life as a believer isn't always easy! It is downright HARD sometimes. Way to go! And I am glad that the class went well!

Melissa said...

Loved the LO!!! I think you put my exact thoughts into words girl! I hope you hear your answers soon!

The class was awesome Amanda! You and Selena did an awesome job! I definitely think you have a gift for teaching! My laptop is due to arrive sometime this week. Ryan let me order one on saturday! I will be mobile with this craft now!!! yay!!!

Have a good day!!!
mel :)

Anonymous said...

OMG LOVE LOVE Those camping pics Mandy! I totally want to go camping right now just looking at your pics!

Anonymous said...

I loved the LO and it is good to just get it out and be true. None of us know the answers right now but I know we have to be patient. It was a very raw weekend but we do have hope that God is around us and we just need to have faith. Love you bunches! MOM