4.26.2007

Heading Out!

We are all packed up and ready to head out in the morning. I am posting this on Thur. night at 11:00pm. We had a quick dinner tonight of chicken, corn, and strawberries, and then headed to the library to pick up some new fresh videos for the girls and Kyle got some CD's to listen to. We then checked out a few campers that were on show at our local mall parking lot - found one we like, but probably won't get it until next year. Once we got home tonight I packed up the girls' things while Kyle took a shower with them so they were fresh for bed and the ride tomorrow. Then I was off to packing my stuff and I mopped the floors quick b/c I hate leaving a messy house. So...We are ready to go! I am so excited. The ride does not excite me necessarily - about 4 hrs with stops and for a preggo girl that is just not fun! We will stop at Krispy Kreme to get some hot fresh donuts for our breakfasts', and then half way thru the trip we will stop for a nice lunch somewhere and stretch! Hopefully the rain clears out by A.M.!


RANDOM PICTURES:
























Our entry way from garage - I just love my lockers and bench seat at the end - totally don't utilize it enough. The only reason I show this is b/c our house is for sale and I just found these photos to post on our listing - LOL!

















Isn't this just precious. On the left is Kyle's dad Jim, then Braelyn, and Kyle. They tried a little fishing the other night (last Sunday) at the beach on the channel! No luck but they really only tried for about 5 minutes. Braelyn loses interest VERY quickly!




Selah swinging at the beach! She is LOVING it!
The girls doing their nightly routine (okay - not nightly together always like this - LOL) They were so cute standing up on their stool and brushing their teeth together!!!
Are you still with me??? See that last picture? Remember these beaded hearts??? These and MANY other fun element packs are on sale for $1 at Amy Martin's $1 Days Sale!!! Hurry - check it out!
Have a GREAT weekend everyone - I will be taking my laptop for the main purpose of being able to upload my photos to it as we go throughout the weekend - so I am sure I will be checking emails and stuff to a little! ;)
TTYS!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I looove your lockers! Those are coooL! Have a SUPER fun time this weekend!!! Smoochies dear!

Bethany said...

Have a FUN weekend! Enjoy family time away! Cute pics - love the shirt Braelyn is wearing...where can I get one for Abigail? :)

S Huiz said...

Cute pictures of my nieces as usual! Have a great weekend- can't wait to see the pictures. Hope the trip goes well!

Janet said...

Oh have fun! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Lynette said...

Hope you guys have a great time! I LOVE that entryway! Those fishing pics are great too, that shirt is adorable!

Nina_VK said...

Have fun guys!!!
Oh, Manda, I have a disk of pictures for you when you come back. I prolly should have given them to you before you left...lol

ANyway, see ya later...HAVE FUN!!!