Here they are in NO particular order! And not really touched up really either for what it's worth - not that i fix up my photos too much anyway! :)
4.30.2007
Better Late than Never
As Promised.... (okay so I purposefully did not "promise" b/c I didn't want to break a promise, but I did kind of tip you off that I might post pics tonight!) Better late than never right?!
Here they are in NO particular order! And not really touched up really either for what it's worth - not that i fix up my photos too much anyway! :)

Here they are in NO particular order! And not really touched up really either for what it's worth - not that i fix up my photos too much anyway! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How cuuute! I thought you went camping...in a tent! LOL I love those pics! Looks like so much fun Mandycakes!
looks like fun- great pictures too! Braelyn is adorable in that last shot.
Looks like you guys had fun, love those little bikini babies!
yay!! i can comment again!!!
love the photos manda!!
Post a Comment