4.12.2007

Shoes say alot about a person...

Or so they say! So I have been needing new shoes. I do not shop and when I do it is normally for necessities. I like the latest fashions and to be cute and up to date - but I hate spending money. And when I have money to actually spend I cannot find anything. You all know how it goes I am sure! (well - not all of you - I know many of you love to shop and can find something cute every time!). So almost ALL the shoes I own are Payless shoes. My feet work with payless shoes. Most people say their feet do not, but my feet do. I have loved all my payless shoes and at the price - I can't go wrong! So what did I do yesterday??? I bought 4 pairs of Payless shoes!!! I am so excited! Guess what - they just started their BOGO sale - buy one get one half off! I got 4 pairs of shoes for $55 - free shipping! Yipppeee!!! Wanna see em??? Do ya, do ya??? OK - here goes nothing. Let me know if they are what you would picture me to buy or not!




My Brown Casual








My black casual







Every other color casual/dress








Brown/Khaki dress
So..... What do ya think??? Good choices! two flats, two high heals, two dress, two casual, two brown, two black (well one's navy, but close enough). See I have logic on my brain when picking these things out - gotta make em worth every penny!!!
That's my post for today.
Have a good one - tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!






9 comments:

Nina_VK said...

LOL..I so hear you about speding money. I would rather buy stuff for the kids then for myself. (As you can probably tell)But it looks like money well spent!! they are pretty cute shoes!! BTW, I'm a payless girl too. GO BOGO

Carinspixels said...

oh wow I love all your shoes, i'm a real shoe fetish girly, so have about 60 pairs, stupid cause I can only wear 1 pair and uhm well most are just collecting dustbunnies! I love all the bows on the shoes, we dont have much of those here, got to find me a pair or 2.....

Cathy Pascual said...

love the brown casual shoe!
love flats even though I should really wear heels - i'm five feet tall!

S Huiz said...

Those brown flats are the cutest! Good choices! Shoes are my favorite thing to buy b/c my feet are the only small thing on my body! LOL

Anonymous said...

Love the BOGO sales!! Those brown wedge heels {last pair} are WAY cute!! Thanks for helping feed my shopping addiction!!

bloggerme said...

your shoes look very fun!!!!

Lynette said...

OK, thanks for the heads up, I NEED shoes so badly, but I'm like you and hate spending the money on them! Off to Payless this weekend! Very cute choices by the way!

Janet said...

I am so glad you bought some stuff for YOU! Yea! And those shoes are so cute...there is no way I could pull them off (been wearing flip flops for toooo long!) but I bet they will be DARLING on you!

MissHuniBuni said...

L O V E the shoes!