4.10.2007

New LO and doctor update

























Just finished this LO up and posted it here! I like how it turned out! It was great to play with some of these great things! Most everything here is from my CT designers - so it is always good to play with! :) Selah is such a ham with these bunny ears - they don't stay on long, which is why the photo isn't all that great, but I had to scrap it!

The doctors appointment yesterday went great! I was shocked by my weight - I was expecting it to be at least what my weight was a year ago at my post partum check-up after having Selah, but it was lower - so I was pleased. Here's to hoping I don't gain too much this pregnancy. I am however showing a bit! Those that don't know me might not dare ask yet, but those that know me can tell! The NP (nurse practicioner) said that the uterus was definintely there and pretty good size. All of my lab work came back great - I am a negative blood type so I do need the Rhogam shot, and looks like I might need a rubella shot too at some point, but that is it! I scheduled my next appointment for 6 weeks from now - which is my 20 wk. appt. so that will be the ultrasound and reg appt!!! I am so excited! Heart rate was about 153 on average today - so good to hear that nice and strong. Kyle and I totally think it will be a girl, but it will be good to know for sure, then we can start "planning" room stuff and organzing the clothes again!!! I am glad they are letting me hold off on the regular appt. part b/c normally I would have to go back in every 4 weeks (not 6 - like they are letting me!) It is hard to do Dr. appt. now with two kiddos! Since this is my 3rd pregnancy and I have never had complications and since it is still early in the pregnancy the NP said I could go for 6 weeks and just to call if I have questions or concerns! Love that!

Things are coming together for the little class I am teaching on Sat.! We have 6 confirmed students so far, which is really good I think! Some of my GREAT designer friends have been super generous with a few things and it is all coming together nicely. I wish I had a class like this - in fact I still need classes like this -LOL, maybe just a touch more advanced than what we are teaching Sat. It still amazes me what you can do in Photoshop and how many ways you can do one thing. When I sat the other day with my sister -in -law it was fun to see how she did a few things and how I did a few things differently and still achieved the same end result! AMAZING! Love this hobby!

Have a great day folks!

5 comments:

Azrood said...

Congratulations on the new baby on the way!!! Glad to hear that things are going smoothly with the pregnancy.

Petra said...

Aaaw what an adorable page here...Love the photo and the little bunny, great touch there!!

Congrats on having another baby...how excited! Sounds like everything is going great and can´t wait ti see the first ultrasound! Take it easy, huh!!

Have a great day!!

Melissa said...

hey amanda-
yay for a good doctor visit!!! it makes it all real when you hear that heartbeat! I am super excited about saturday. i am really excited about experimenting with CS2 and learning some new tips and tricks! Have a good one and stay WARM!!! Darned snow!!
--mel :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby!!! To me #3 was just the icing on the cake! It was so much easier of a transition than it was with #2:)

Your page is beautiful btw! Just love it!

Lynette said...

Glad everything went well at the dr... love the layout, she is so adorable (do I say that every time???). Good luck at your class on Saturday too, I'm sure it will be a great time!
Oh, and yes, the ehd is WD, it's the one in the ad, I do love that it goes off and on, I totally forget it's there, til I pull to hard on the cord and disconnect!