4.09.2007

No pics today - sorry

So no pictures still!!! I know my sister and sister in law probably got some great ones yesterday at our family easter lunch so I will be needing to get those from them since we didn't take ANY easter pictures. I also have gotten the pictures from our weekend up north last weekend so tomorrow's post will for sure include those! Stay tuned! :)

Normal week this week finally! I have my very first doctor's appointment tomorrow (although I did have an ultrasound already, but this is the first real appointment). I will be interested to see what I weigh and just to finally hear the heartbeat! I am not so excited about the other part (the more invasive part - LOL). I feel like I am showing already - my belly just seems to pop a bit more and a bit quicker with each pregnancy! Part of it is that I am NOT careful about what I eat! Bring on the sweets! With Braelyn's pregnancy I was so strict - no pop, sugar, fast food - nothing! Not so with Selah's pregnancy or this one! These poor babes.

Our Easter weekend went well. Friday night my cousin Lindsay came over and babysat ( I did her hair and nails for her as trade-off) so Kyle and I just went to a movie - we saw Reign Over Me. We thought it was pretty good. A bit slow but I thought that the moral of it, or maybe rather the storyline was meaningful and good. We also got to see the movie and have popcorn and pops for free so the whole date night was FREE! We had gift cards still to the theatre we went to and then we have a frequent buyer card that when you fill it up you get a free combo - so bonus - we filled the card out that night! We also still have enough on our giftcard to see one more movie together and we have $3 in concession money - so next time will be near free too! Sat. was pretty laid back. We enjoyed breakfast together of pancakes, ran some errands and then while the kids napped I worked on the computer and Kyle took a little nap while watching some HBO movie. I also watched Monster In-Law on our free HBO that we get thru tomorrow thru our cable company - that was rather cute! We had dinner at night at a church friends house. They invited us and one other couple - with kids - which is always nice! Braelyn played well with their little boy! It was a great night! Sunday we went to early service at our church which is the more traditional and harder to keep the kids occupied, but it was a nice service and then we came home and I prepared my salad for the lunch at my aunts and we headed out. It was about a 45 minute drive so after the lunch we did a little road touring since the kids were sleeping in the car! We finally got home around 5:00pm and we did our pizza dinner and hung out until kiddos got in bed. We attempted to watch Miami Vice - the movie, and we both fell asleep. That was our weekend - sorry to bore you with all the details - LOL!

Anway - just wanted to stop in and I will stop in tomorrow afternoon again for sure with some pictures!

TTYS gals!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I got your comment on my blog. Not sure if its a hard e or soft...not good w/ phonics, but I pronounce Selah to sound like Kayla. I got it also from the Bible and the music group. Her full name is Selah grace, and she is 14 months old (in a few days)

My baby #2 is also a girl, and her name will be Zoe Elizabeth.

Small world huh? Thanks for commenting

Lynette said...

Sounds like a great weekend, relaxing is always good, especially with baby on the way! Good luck at your appt, it's always reassuring to hear a heartbeat!