3.24.2008

28 years ago...

I was born. 5th child in the family - 4 of us being girls. I followed right after my brother - in fact, less than a year after my brother - his birthday is next week! Dino - I love it when i am the same age as you for a week! Anyway, yep, it is birthday day. Here I am at work - nice quiet day. Last night at Kyle's family side easter get together we celebrated my birthday with a cake and I got some birthday money to spend on our coming shopping trip! The girls sang Happy Birthday to me this morning too - so cute! Nothing else planned really. Tonight I plan to head down to Cold Stone Creamery though and get my free birthday ice cream! That's the perfect night for me! :)

We had a great weekend. Fri. night we had a good time at small group. Sat. morning I did some salon and the girls played outside with Dad (in the snow mind you!). My girlfriend came over for a bit in the afternoon to do some stuff on her computer, and then we just had dinner at home and Kyle and I watched Dan in Real Life. Such a good movie, and I think Kyle got a glimpse of fatherhood to three girls in a few years - LOL! Easter yesterday was good and busy. We left our house at 8:45 am to head to early church, were home for about 45 min. after church before we headed out to my Aunt's house for a big lunch. We went right from there to my Mother-in-Law's house, and didn't get home until after 8:00 pm - so it was long day! The kids did so good though! Lot's of ham and good food all day!

I will post some easter pics when I get a few minutes at home on my couch! I haven't had a lot of time on the computer just doing things like that lately! Tomorrow night I am scrapping with friends again though so I hope to do a LO or two! And now I have some good photos again!

Have a good week everyone!

12 comments:

TheCatLord said...

Happy Birthday Manda!!

Nina_VK said...

Happy happy Birhtday!!!!
It's still funny to me after what, 12 years, that you and Dino are the same age for a week. Talk about having kids close together. LOL
Happy Birthday girl!! I hope you have great day!! :)
see ya tomorrow.
Love,
Nina

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day, sounds like it is so far!!! Enjoy it!!!

S Huiz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday! I seriously cannot believe that after 4 kids your parents still had another...and less than a year later. WOW!! Enjoy your day!

skylark knits said...

happy birthday!!!

we watched Dan in Real Life on saturday night, too! i loved it ... several laugh out loud moments ... and SOOOOO nice to watch a movie with no swearing or bad scenes!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Manda! Sounds like you're having a good day so far and great plans for tonight. Enjoy your b-day dinner and ice cream. The girls had another good day playing at Grammy's today. Kylie & Braelynn got to go outside with me in their snowsuits (I brought an extra). :) Be sure to look for the snow bunny in the front yard (that is if the sun hasn't melted it by time you get home).

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY! :) Hope you have a wonderful day sweetness!:)

http://www.shabbymissjenndesignsgallery.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=650

Janet said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Manda! Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday! Hope you had an AMAZING day!

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!
Sandra

Cassondra Wolters said...

Hey!

The girls did so well today :)

Gracyn must be teething :) she was a bit fussy but so darn cute :) I dont know if her hair was still up when you got home but it was so cute haha I couldnt believe how much she looked like selah...

Hope you enjoyed the cookie/bars that we made today :) the girls had fun making them

I will see you Friday Morning :)

Hope you have a good day tomorrow