Some fun things this morning in the digital community. Shabby Miss Jenn has designed some amazing new goodies this week that you will not want to miss. There are two new free desktop LO's also!!! And did you know she has a new gallery that you can upload your shabby LO's using some of SMJD goodies? And a new forum too! Just a few places I hang out every once in a while! :) And Fri. is always the release day for new products at The-Lilypad. I did the new release blog entry over there today - check it out here!
Here are two LO's to share too!

Should be a fun and busy weekend ahead. Small group tonight. Some salon time tomorrow, egg hunt with neighborhood, some computer stuff with a friend, and probably dinner at home. Early bedtime I'm thinking on Sat. b/c I think we will do the 9:00 easter church service which is early for us, and then off to my aunts Bed and Breakfast for easter lunch. At night we go to Kyle's mom for supper! So a fun day!Have a great weekend everyone!



4 comments:
Enjoy your easter weekend! The neighborhood easter egg hunt is always fun, I think this is the first year we won't be there, bummer, hopefully it doesn't snow to much! Snowpants and winter coats aren't fun for easter egg hunts!
Love the new LOs Manda. Nice to see the green grass in the one of Braelyn. I remember that photo and thought sure you scrapped it before. And I'm with Lynette, it's looking like the easter egg hunt could be pretty interesting tomorrow. Hopefully they'll just postpone it till the snow melts. Hope you have a great weekend. :)
Have fun with your Easter activities- see you Sunday night! For Easter and for YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Happy Easter. Enjoy your family time. Cute pic of you and Beth. Like B's LO, too. Happy Birthday, too!
Post a Comment