Got some catching up to do in my vacation journal!!! We have been having tons of fun as usual. Yesterday we decided to take a break from the sun and did a little shopping. We went to a great little silver store that I picked up some great jewelry! Then we headed to an outlet mall and I did not buy one single thing!!! We got back late afternoon and then hung out for a while chatting and scrapping. We took our showers and then got all dolled up to get some pictures outside!!! That was fun to do our own little photo shoot on the beach together! We then went to see "What Happens in Vegas" at the beach theatre. We were amazed at the theater. It had tables and bars and the workers served us. We just got popcorn and pop, but they also served wine and beer and food - CRAZY I tell ya! We did head out to a dive of a bar b/c some girls at the theater told us that there was a music man playing. We were a bit disappointed at first when we walked in, but once the music man started playing, it was alright. That was our night out! We also sat on the screened porch and talked until 3:30am and that was something I have not done in a LONG time! Good times.
Today we did the sun again. We got out on the beach by 11:00, did 2 games of shuffleboard, and came in and did lunch. We headed back out to the beach after lunch and layed out for a while and then did our little walk down the beach. Beth and I came in to shower first and get ready for dinner and ice cream. We have again been scrapping and watching tv tonight. Tomorrow morning will be packing up, showering, and hitting the road/air back home! I will not get to see my kiddos tomorrow night b/c they will likely be sleeping before I get home, but I can't wait to see Kyle again and give him a big ole hug and kiss, and do the same for the girls in Tue. morning!!! We have a busy week with Braelyn's birthday this week and getting ready for our Memorial Day weekend get-away! I am signing off and might be fairly absent in the next two weeks!
Here are just a few more pics!
P.S. How did the guest blogging go over - they felt a little un-loved?! :) J/K



3 comments:
Great pictures of you hot, tan gals! Hoping your trip back home is a safe one. Back home for a few days before you jet off again, huh? Have fun at the island(s)!!!!
beautiful ladies you all are!!! adorable!!! Have a safe trip home! :)
Talk about hot mamas!! Sounds so fun and you all look adorable.
Post a Comment