Yep - we're here safe and sound! Our travels went great really! We left last night by 8:30pm to arrive in Detroit by 11:00pm! We got checked into the hotel and pretty much hit the hay - just a little bit of chatting while lying in bed. :) We were up bright and early this morning - 5:30am for showers and breakfast at the hotel and then off to the airport by 7:00. Check-in and security at the airport went fairly well - besides Beth and Mindy having overweight suitcases - LOL! We had to do a little re-arranging and shoved Julie's suitcase a bit more full so that none of us had to pay the $50 fee. Then of course we waited for the flight. I picked up the book "Have a New Kid by Friday" by Dr. Kevin Leman so I read the first chapter of that! Plane landed in a balmy 86 degree Fort Myers and after getting our bags and rental car we were officially on our vacation!!! We stopped for an AWESOME lunch at Ribs City. Got settled into the condo and did a grocery store run. Hung out, I got a scrapbook page done! We went for a great long walk down the beack (well, Beth ran) and then came back and decided we weren't really hungry for our spaghetti dinner we had planned and just came in and all took showers - hair masks and all. And so we just finished our night off with watching 27 Dresses! Wow - very good movie, and so now as I type we are just discussing movies. Fun stuff folks!
FYI - this is just for me to look back on and remember all the fun stuff we did so I am sure it is a TAD boring for all you folks!



8 comments:
Have a suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper fun and relaxing time Mandy! :)
Have a blast on you holiday! SOuld like that is what you are doing :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
sounds awesome... can't wait to do a girls vacay next spring myself. sun and beach just sound so good right now! ucky rain here all day on Wednesday. jealous! enjoy your time away - may have to get 27 dresses for myself. TTFN
Yay! I'm so happy you all made it there safely!! Have tons of fun!!! tell everyone I said hi!
See ys soon girly!! :)
Glad to hear you made it safe & sound. I hope the rest of your vacation goes just as smoothly. Enjoy the warmth and sunshine and bring some back for us. :)
Hey!
So I am sure you are missing your three adorible little girls right now :) But I thought I would let you know they did so great yesterday they were 3 little angels :) They made car finger jellos ( i have fun molds) for their daddy and some other jello.. and played so nicely together they did great! I could tell you were gone though because all of them were sooo cuddly i loved it :) Expecially B and Gracyn. Anyways this is a super long comment :P but I though you might like a little update :)
oh by the way I grabbed a few of the outfits we had on our garage sale for the girls they are super cute my cousins outgrew them.
Anyways have fun I am sure i will comment again :)
-Cassie
P.S. I Love Rib City... SOOOO YUMMY they have awesome barbeque sandwiches... you will have to look up gram while your there if you have time. if you want her number let me know :)
Have Fun! :)
Sounds like a fun time! Enjoy the rest of your WARM vacation!!
Have a BLAST!!! I got to see B, G and S yesterday- ran over my pump to your garage sale. Lisa B already bought your desk today, so you are already making $$ before your sale begins! :-) Glad 27 Dresses gets a good recommendation- I've been wanting to see it.
Post a Comment