3.02.2009

Want a creative title.

And I can't come up with anything. I have lost all creativity I think. I am drained from last month, and I am hoping this fresh month will be great! Just a quick update on myself: LOVE my new job, but I am completely still in training mode. I have the stress of wanting to do everything correctly the first time and to do it efficiantly, so a little more pressure. I am slowly getting it all figured out, just a learning curve. We are also struggling with balancing the evenings when I work. It is hard to manage our dinners, kids, evening tasks on work nights. Hopefully we get used to that soon too. I know it's only one extra night, but it is amazing how much more stess it causes. For those of you working moms out there - any tips would be appreciated! I am liking where Kyle and I are in our lives. I like our family. We still randomly dabble in the thought of having another child, but I am pretty sure we are good where we are. I love Gracyn's age b/c she is so darn cute! Kyle is still working a bit less, although we see an end in sight so that is good. Spring always opens up new construction projects around here, and we are thankful for that. He has been taking a class on Mon. nights for 5 weeks on Environmental Building. The girls are all doing great as well. Braelyn is doing great in school and I have no doubt that she will be ready for Kindergarten this fall! I can't believe she will be riding a bus though. :( Selah is our little spirited 3 year old now - full of life. Gracyn is growing up so fast and she says SOOOOO many words! It's unreal really. She will try to say ANYTHING we say - guess we better be careful! :) There you have the family update!







I managed to do a few LO's in my spare time - although I feel like I am a little behind on the whole scrapping thing. Here are two new ones though.



A LO of my girls having a sleepover with their cousin, Sadie! They did great!



This LO is a scraplift of one of the new Pollywog on my team at The-Lilypad, Peppermint. I LOVED this LO of Peppermint's from the moment I saw it. Lucky for me, this week's Lilypad Blog Challenge is to scraplift one of the new girls' LOs from their gallery. I quickly jumped on this! I got this shot of Selah working on something at our counter with my new camera and I think it may be one of my favorite so far!



And seriously, check this out: Anne De jonge - the newest designer at The-Lilypad - just put this kit out - and it's only $1 today. you get a ton of stuff for $1!!! I had to get my hands on it and of course I have a ton of house pictures to scrap yet for our house book!

OK - everyone have a good week!!!

MandaKay

4 comments:

bethmaat said...

my vote is one more!

Sarah said...

Funny about your title- I've been struggling with that too. I though about just numbering mine- how exciting would that be? haha

Happy for you that you are enjoying your job- I want to increase my work hours too by one more class, but I know it will be a little more stressful. It will probably help when B is in school more. I canNOT believe that B will be old enough to ride the bus!!!! I had a hard enough time with Brooks being old enough, but for some reason, it seems like he is a lot older than B. I guess I never realized that she would just be one year behind him in school??? I can't imagine having him gone everyday next year. I want him home with me!

Cute LO's- love that Selah is resuming her normal pose of the fingers in the mouth and hand in the hair at the sleepover. You probably could have gotten a shot of all 3 of them doing that at some point during the night. ;-) And Selah looks adorable in that next LO- so beautiful!

We'll have to have a sleepover soon our way when we finally get a free weekend! I'll check the calendar and let you know.

TheCatLord said...

ha! when i can't think of a title i just put ramblings if i am talking about multiple things.
so glad you are enjoying your life where you're at. you certainly are blessed girl!
loving your layouts- it's been such a long time since i have scrapped...it's so sad.
have a great day!

Jennifer said...

(This is from Sarah's old neighbor.) Blog titles are difficult. Mine are always lame. I understand about your first going on the bus. I was just hysterical when Katie got on the big bus for the first time. I was convinced that everyone would be mean to her and that she wouldn't be able to handle it. She was fine. It's also hilarious to watch a kindergartner get on the bus because that first step is so high for them that they have to step really high and make a huge effort just to climb that first step. I made my blog closed and I would invite you to read it if you have time. jjacobs-agar@sbcglobal.net