So, is anyone else gearing up for the 4 hr season premier of "24"? OMG - I am so so so excited. If you have not seen this show, well then shame on you! Unfortunately it is hard to tell you to start now, b/c it is the type of show that you need to watch EVERY episode, and it helps to watch the past seasons. My husband and I have watched every season except for season number 1! Someday we will have to watch that one on DVD. I have been even wanting to get the "24" game that is out - I know that my good friend Beth would join me in playing it - LOL!
OK - so just wanting to know if anyone else is a "24" junkie like me. It truly is FABULOUS writing!

This is a LO I did with some stuff from the Lilypad! I am so privilaged to play with Amy Martin's stuff, Audrey Neal's stuff, and Natalie Braxton's stuff! Also - Dawn Stocstill is back!!! Also known as Hunibuni - my very first digital designer idol. The background paper on this LO is from my favorite kit of hers called Seeing Stars. I can't wait to get playing with some of her goodies too!
OK - off to eat our dinner and get kids in bed before "24" begins - I have two nights of being glued to the t.v.!!! Have a GREAT beginning of your week folks!



4 comments:
Enjoy your 24 nights!! I haven't gotten into it... but it always looks good!
never been a big 24 fan, but I totally can understand how you feel about the new season. When Office started I was SOOOOOO excited!!! Love that LO, and how lucky are you to play with all that wonderful stuff!!
LOve ya,
Nina_VK
i had my eye's glued to the tv last nite....i can't wait for tonight's next 2 episodes!!
super cute lo of all of us eating and havin a good time :)
yeah, i think that 24 game would be fun!!
Awww... how fun is it that y'all did a progressive dinner and got such cute couple pics to boot?! :)
love, me <><
Post a Comment