1.09.2007

Finished a LO!!!


Well I finished a LO!!! Thanks in large part due to the super CUTE stuff I have been getting at the-Lilypad!!! I know I sound like a broken record, but honestly the stuff keeps getting better!

I am on Amy Martin's team and also now on Audrey Neal's team - what an honor!!! Thank girls!

So the other night I raided my sister-in-laws toys that she was going to get rid of. The girls have played more with the used toys we picked up, than with the toys they got for Christmas - LOL! Thanks Sarah!!!

Cleaned the house today. I have been loathing that task more and more lately. I feel like it never makes a difference. With the girls constantly making a mess why bother? OK - well other than the fact that I like cleanliness I guess it does feel good to have it all sparkly too. I generally am a CLEAN person, just no always a NEAT person. Major difference! There may be a mess in my house, but my sinks are shiny and my toilets generally clean - no uckies here!

OK - I am signing off for the night - thanks for visiting - gotta at least let my hubby know I am not on this all the time - LOL!

Adios!

2 comments:

bethmaat said...

awwww such a cute lo of selah. i love the colors in this and that stuff is pretty dang cute ;)

TheCatLord said...

oh wow! look how she is grown! she will be a year old this month! where has the time gone?!