1.12.2007

Grocery Shopping

Why does one even try to grocery shop with kids in tow? I mean really - I say it every time, "Next time I am NOT taking these kids". LOL What do I do? I take the kids -LOL! You see Kyle and I do our grocery shopping together. Which means we take the kids b/c otherwise we would have to get a sitter and I just can't justify a sitter for grocery shopping. Anyway - two carts, two kids, tons of food, and a pony ride at the end. CRY the whole way home. Ahhh - done with my rant.
Girls are doing great - Braelynn got a stylish new haircut - all one length graduated bob!!! She loves it. Selah will be one on a week from today - wow where did that time go? By this time with Braelynn, I was pregnant already - wow - what in the world! They are so much fun thought and they really are playing so good together now. Braelynn doesn't yell at her quite as much and Selah just watched Braelynn and all she does!
OK - I am signing out so that I can scrap - maybe be back to show you a LO or two!

Tootaloo!

2 comments:

TheCatLord said...

i can totally relate to the grocery shopping! happy scrapping!

bethmaat said...

yep, i too can relate to gocery shopping fiasco's LOL. it seems that is the kids most fave place to act up LOL. they know they got you right where they want you....sneaky lil ones hahaha