1.23.2007

I've been tagged

By Shabby Miss Jenn!!! This might be the first time I've been tagged - so here goes nothing!
THE RULES: List 6 weird things about yourself and then tag 6 people to do the same thing!

1. In my dreams I want 5 kids, but in reality it is a different story. I have a real struggle with wanting a lot, but not thinking I can handle more - LOL.

2. In the shower I have to keep my eyes closed, & rub the water off of my eyes right away when wet. my husband and girls can keep their eyes open with water running down them and not wipe it off. Am I weird or are they???

3. I am the youngest of 5 kids (any correlation to number 1???)

4. one day I am a blonde the next I am a dark red head head.

5. I am a picky eater - and particularly when it comes to texture of food. No cottage cheese, yogurt, beans, etc...

6. I actually don't totally hate the smell of baby spit up. My husband thinks that is so weird b/c he cannot even hold our baby if she has spit up even a little - LOL. I will miss that smell when I am done having kids.

OK - so I finished and it was kind of hard to come up with "weird" things b/c isn't "weird" kind of relative. What is weird to one person is not so weird to another. Oh well!!!

So I have been doing some cleaning today and playing with the kiddos. Just gave Selah a bath b/c she had glue in her hair! Braelynn is doing better - spiked a little fever last night again for a bit, but during the days she has been great! Now hoping Selah skips it! Selah is walking so much now - like across the room. She gets going so fast that she is near running and falls! Braelynn is getting signed up for Threeschool in a few weeks - that is weird. I will be enrolling her in the 2 half days program which will be good I think. I had been taking her to a little school that my friends Marci & Bethany put on and that was with me staying there and she has really come a long way since day one with being more outgoing and active in the activities! The same goes for Sunday School and Children in Worship. She loves going and her Sunday School teacher says she is progressing so much each time! SO fun to hear!

Thanks for checking in and here are the 6 people that I challenge to do the tag!
Bethany, Beth, Kari, Amy Martin, Natalie Braxton, & Dawn Stocstill!!! Have at it girls!

OK - I am off to work on a LO with some of Dawn's stuff now! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I dont like the water in my eyes either but dont like the smell of spitup. My new daughter is a big spitter makes me crazy to smell that all the time lol. Love the ducky lo from your post before this one! She is a cutie!