1.17.2007

Yippee!!!

So, my blog looks a little spiffier, eh? I am so excited b/c my brother came and hooked me all up with my blog banner in place, I have cable internet now so he hooked that up, and he also showed me a cool little trick on internet explorer for the blog feed feature. So now I will know if your blog has been updated without having to go to your site every day! Still learning new things every day - what an awesome world!

So I was driving to work yesterday and say a little glimps of a rainbow. I loved it. We had our first snow in over a month and a bright sunny morning and I saw a rainbow! And then that same day on the way home the sky was a BEAUTIFUL shade of orange as the sun set! And I was listening to a song by Casting Crowns (one of my favorite groups) called "Praise you in this Storm" - ah the wonders of the world! So blessed!

OK - Short post here b/c it is already getting late - but I want to thank my big bro Dino for hooking me up tonight! Back to work tomorrow for the last day of the week and we have an insanely busy weekend! We hope to go out to dinner Fri. night with friends for dinner if we can find a sitter, Sat. is a big party that me and some friends are throwing for our husband's 30th Birthdays - more to come on that later - and then Sunday we are throwing Selah a little 1st birthday party! So we are not lacking on things to do this weekend! Ta ta for now folks - hope this finds you all well!

5 comments:

bethmaat said...

oh i just love that new blog banner....so cute!!! i can't believe that the big bash is only a couple of days away....will be so much fun.....i can't wait :)

Anonymous said...

cool banner! :)

Bethany said...

The banner looks great! Glad you got it figured out! Sounds like a busy weekend...have fun!

Janet said...

The blog looks soooo great! What little sweeties you have! Hope the festivities go well! You are a doll!

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd seen this when you posted it Manda. I sat home alone last night and would've given anything to watch the girls while you went out for dinner. Miss them like crazy. Hope you got to go out.

Love ya,

Shawn