5.04.2007

Garage Sale Scrapping!!!

Signing in here from my garage!!! Kids playing, people browsing - nothing like a garage sale! It is sunny and a little cool, but it should warm up by noonday!!! SO much fun stuff going on the digital world so I have to stay tuned in today - LOL!

Got a LO done with an AWESOME collaberative kit coming out tomorrow at the-lilypad!

I also am currently working on a LO that is almost finished that I am using some of the new templates and kits that Dawn has put out today! Just so much good stuff!!! I also get to play with a new FAB kit that Shabby Miss Jenn Designs just might be coming out with too ;) I am so blessed to be on such great teams I tell you - these gals are so so great!
So, I will be checking back in maybe later with more LO's - today or tomorrow I would say! Tonight we get to go to see the fireworks as the kick off of the Tulip Time Festival!
You all have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG LOooove that page girlfriend! WOOOOOO!!!!

Lynette said...

Great layout...love that stuff! Hope you garage sale went well today and your not to tired, we had one too and I'm exhausted! (Just home from Fireworks too, looooong day)