4.19.2007




Credits Here
Here are a few LO's I finished up this week. I got some great new stuff to play with - all around! Audrey Neal has some SUPER stuff going on right now - a big sale and a whole bunch of new products! I am so lucky to get to play with some of her stuff! I mean how great is that sticky note with the quote?!!? Anyway - this LO to me personifies just how great the-lilypad is!!! I mean - look at all this good stuff on this LO - funnnn!!!!
Credits Here
This LO is using Audrey's new DotSpot kit - too fun! I think this is the favorite of all her new ones! Look at the free kit you get though for spending $10 at her shop?!
TGIF!!! Got a fun and busy weekend ahead!!! Small group tonight (great food and fellowship), Sat. - cleaning out our garage - yikes - that will take all day!!! Big night out at night with Kyle - kiddos staying overnight at parents. Sunday - supposed to be 78 degrees here finally! I am so excited to just be outside play with the kids and enjoy family time! I hope you all have a great weekend planned as well!!!

6 comments:

Janet said...

Hope you have a super weekend! Have fun!

Lynette said...

Great layouts, I love the angle on th epic on the first one! Yes, lilypad is the BEST!, my absolute fav store, spend WAY to much there! Sounds like a fun weekend (cleaning the garage not included), a night without kids is ALWAYS great, once in a while at least! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Oh those are adooooorable Mandy!!!!

bethmaat said...

cute lo's.......have a great weekend and see ya tonight at small group

Nina_VK said...

Manda those are SUPER-DUPER cute!!! Selah is such a cutie pie! How lucky are you that you get to play with all that cool stuff...wow!
MWAH
Have a great weekend girl!

S Huiz said...

great layouts! Have a fun weekend! ;-)